Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You Are Amazing

Guest blogger Jean Campbell from the Transformational Power of Yoga telesummit team shared this post with me.  I feel uplifted each time I read it.

Today I am open
Open to possibilities
Open to love
Open to change
Open to success
Open to laughter
Open to miracles
Open to appreciation
Open to seeing myself as the truly amazing person that I am!
- Katie Sullivan


Jean is a lifelong student of yoga and teaches Vinyasa Flow yoga classes in Vemont.
If you would like to join in her free upcoming online series
21 Yoga Poses in 21 Days - Click here:
eepurl.com/JSw3f


Kyczy Hawk E-RYT200, RYT500 is the author of "Yoga and the Twelve Step Path", a leader of Y12SR classes, and the creator of SOAR(tm) (Success Over Addiction and Relapse); a teacher certification training that she holds with her good friend Kent Bond E-RYT500. Find out more about her, her classes and the SOAR(tm) training at yogarecovery.com 

1 comment: