Monday, February 9, 2015

Treat yourself as you treat others!




HOW DO YOU TREAT YOURSELF?  THIS IS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS


I never really thought of it this way- if I put myself last, I am showing you that is how I prefer things. I don’t mean that I cruelly or narcissisticaly demand to be considered first and foremost - only that I deserve consideration.  I considerately act on everyone’s well-being including my own.  In this way I remember that I, too, am worthy of respect. The respect I show myself I ALSO show others.  Then, they too, have a method to follow. - Kyczy



Being Who You Are


WE TEACH other people how to treat us - by the way that we treat ourselves. It's magic.  And here's the thing - if you have people in your life who are not okay with you being your authentic self and living truly from your heart and honoring and cherishing your empowerment, it's best to Love those folks from afar. Don't hold on to people because there is a small pay off of affection and attention because you are afraid nothing better is going to come along! NO! Let them go. If you've never actually BEEN yourself, if you've never actually stepped into your authentic shoes, if you've never actually acted on the true Love that you have for yourself, then of course you won't think the world will bring you anything better - because you never allowed it to in the first place.
-  Mastin Kip


Kyczy Hawk E-RYT200, RTY500 is the author of "Yoga and the Twelve Step Path" .
In The Rooms  sponsors an online Yoga and Recovery meeting Sunday 7am PST.  Log in and join her there.
She leads two Y12SR, yoga of twelve step recovery, classes a week for the public at Willow Glen Yoga in San Jose. Kyczy is the creator of SOAR(tm) (Success Over Addiction and Relapse) intructing teachers about the unique needs of the recovery population. This certification training now available in an ONLINE study course.  http://www.yogarecovery.com/SOAR__tm__Cert_all.html 

Check out her ONLINE RECOVERY INFUSED YOGA CLASSES: 

No comments:

Post a Comment