Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Small Pleasures

I was filled with a sense of pleasure when I read this the other day. Usually one identifies with the hedonist- the pizza inhaling, nap snatching, uninhibited shedder that is Garfield. In this strip, however, it is clearly Jon who "gets it". Rather than succumbing to ennui his senses are enlivened by nothing more than a breeze. It is wonderful to live in the consciousness that it is the small things that count. I have an orange tree by my back door and it can make my breezes "the best" as well. Today I will lift my face and breathe in the air. Life is good and totally impressive.


Kyczy Hawk E-RYT200, RTY500 is the author of "Yoga and the Twelve Step Path" ans "Life in Bite Sized Morsels", a leader of Y12SR classes, and the creator of SOAR(tm) (Success Over Addiction and Relapse) a teacher certification training. 


Follow her ONLINE recovery infused yoga classes 
http://yogarecovery.studiolivetv.com/MemberRegistrationYR.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment