About Me

My photo

Author of "Yoga and the Twelve Step Path" and "Life in Bite Sized Morsels". COMING SOON! "Yogic Tools For Recovery, A Guide To wroking the Steps": November 14, 2017.
I have been a yoga teacher for several years. My primary focus is on classes designed for people recovering from addictions. I take my classes to recovery homes, halfway houses,detention centers and jails. I also lead Y12SR groups in the south SF Bay Area, CA. I am a certified Yoga of Recovery Counselor. I have designed a certification course for yoga teachers titled S.O.A.R. - Success Over Addictions and Relapse which I teach in person and ONLINE.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Guest Blog - "First 164"

Here is a wonderful blog on Alice in Wonderland, ego and the Big Book of AA. Thank you "First 164"! or this link