Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Seven Free "AttS" (Attitudes) That Will Make Life Better.

I recently read an article from inc.com  titled 7 Free Apps That Will Make Life Better.

Wow – if only it were that easy to have a better life! Intrigued – I opened the email and read on. I found out that if you had a quick way to add music to your videos, receive and track reader's questions and comments, (pant, pant) had an e-notepad for lists, thoughts, and copies of online material, (take a breath and continue) a tool for timing and releasing posts to social media, a virtual meeting provider and finally a way to send messages and photos to others either in a free online method or in postcard format for under a dollar your life would be BETTER! So that is all I need! Online methods, to post, track and meet.

And here I have been looking for enlightenment by developing a spiritual life and attending to my morals and ethics. Silly me. But really, for my life to be better I have found the following seven “must have” ATTs (attitudes) to be important; Patience
, Compassion, 
Tolerance
, Acceptance, 
Courage, 
Open Mindedness, 
Willingness .

Each day, in every way, having these attitudes makes my life better, no matter what is going on – employing at least one of these ameliorates the situation. Willingness and open mindedness at the beginning of the day, patience as the day progresses, tolerance as I encounter the difficult, courage in the face of challenge, acceptance and compassion as I come in for a landing at night with things yet to do and tiredness descending. That is what gets me though.

What are your “must have atts”? Add them and share them here!
Kyczy Hawk E-RYT200, RTY500 is the author of "Yoga and the Twelve Step Path" and "Life in Bite Sized Morsels". She is a leader of Y12SR classes, and the creator of SOAR(tm) (Success Over Addiction and Relapse) a teacher certification training. 

Follow her ONLINE recovery infused yoga classes 
http://yogarecovery.studiolivetv.com/MemberRegistrationYR.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment